Carbon Steel Tent Peg Nail with Reflective Ring
- The large head and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or rocky ground
- The hook prevents the stake from going too deep and use the hole to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer
- A big flat head minimizes slipping possibility and the hole on the hook makes it easy to be pulled out!
- With Reflective Ring
MULTI-USE: Tent stakes are suitable for nailing tents, canopies, tarps, and etc. to the ground. Perfect for outdoors camping and backpacking. Long and large tent stakes make sure your camping trip safe in the tents.
STURDY MATERIAL: Made of forged steel. Long and heavy enough to stand against the wind.
Package include: 1 x peg nail
1. Put the stake at 60 degree angle on the ground, and keep the hook under the head of the stake facing the ground.
2. Push the stake with a tent hammer into the ground and leave about 1.5 inches out.
3. Fasten the tent rope between the hook and nail.
4. Remove the rope and untie it.
5. Use the hole on the hook to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer.